Sunday, January 23, 2011

Korean Drama : My Perspective

OHOOO, it began when I was in 7th grade, I just pick randomly my TV channel in one evening...then I found this drama:

Jeng jeng...this drama is very phenomenal that time...I remember I was 11 years old and I cried in every episode with my mum...(how sad and touching T_T) I just wondered why Autumn in My Heart (or known as Endless Love in my country) can be sooo tragic. Not for so long, this drama was successful to stole hearts of Indonesian people...It is the first K-Drama I watch, and after that it was like more and more K-drama were aired in local TV...What a big surprise that local people in Indonesia like K-Drama very very much than Japan dorama. Indosiar is the one TV channel that get many attentions because it always keep airing K-Drama...After Endless Love, I also watched Hotelier, Winter Sonata, Delightful Girl: Choon Hyang, I'm sorry I Love You, Memories of Bali, Princess Hours, Coffee Prince, Spring Waltz, My Lovely Sam Soon, Full House, A Love to Kill, Cinderella Sister, King of Baking: Kim Tak Goo, Jewel in the Palace, Thank You, PASTA, weeeew...still many of them...fiuhh, how can I tell clearly about them: They are awesome!!! Korean people has developed their plot, storylines, soundtracks, places, editings, EVERYTHING in their drama makes them perfect!






I'm also very proud about the soundtracks...They fit the story and character so well and make me shed tears with only hear them...usually, if we like the drama, we will love the soundtracks too...and I can tell you that korean music is COOL and easy listening (some of them is classical music that I love it very much---^^). They are very serious to arrange the lyrics and tones, even the orchestra, and in some way they represent the traditional Korean music (like Ost. Princess Hours and Jewel in the Palace). With K-Drama, finally Korea (once again) hit the WORLD market of high quality drama.



No comments:

Post a Comment