Saturday, January 22, 2011

Starting Point : Super Junior and Kyuhyun


IT DID NOT make sense to me when I heard about SuJu for the first time (it was about one year ago)...why should I become my friends (lot of friends) who are very addicted to K-boyband??I knew about SNSD earlier...and I was impressed about how Korean pop grow very fast this time...maybe in this last 5 years.I was in junior high when all people around me talked very enthusiastic about L'arc-en-ciel, Ayumi Hamasaki, No Regret Life, and others Japanese stuff (music, dorama, life trend, and etc etc)...but I was not very interested about them--still, I enjoyed Asian booming that time, and until now, I give very high appreciation to J-rock and J-pop styles...They are famous around the world--outstanding achievement as I can see so far--even more, if I compare them with American and European styles that have been known earlier.
Now , I am surprised that this euphoria will continue to the Korean..........................(DO NOT ASK ME about K-drama...it has already very famous since ten years ago...I will discuss ONLY about the music...right!)

I am late,,and I confess that I am not "an-up-to-date-person-about-this-kind-of-thing". I think I have already said that I just knew about K-dicted one year ago. Well,of course...I only focus about K-boy band (and girl band) that come up to the very high popularity nowadays---HOAAAAA........surprisingly (even myself), I realize that (FOR THE VERY VERY first time) I cannot get out from this<<< and SuJu has woken me up (halah.......). I said once again, I AM NOT THE TYPE OF PERSON that will scream, faint,and ready to die to see SuJu and follow all about SuJu stuffs-(errr, I still have my own rational mind)-They are incredible, of course, in "boyband" point of view. I do not even know what ideas that have gone through SM Entertainment which orbit SuJu in 2005...Boyband with 13 members??!! Are they crazy or lose their mind??!! How can people remember and want to waste their time to recognize such boyband like that??



BUT, OH NO, that was actually wrong. SuJu has proven to Asia (and now, the WORLD) that people cannot underestimate them. Their first image may be like "ARRGH, it should be about HANDSOME GUY only." oohhoooo...they can SING, DANCE, RAP, ACT, and they are not afraid to show off their "badly" attitude out---they are not GAY (as people often think about them), and they are truly unbelievable to be united in one group. WELCOME TO SUPER JUNIOR world!

Super Junior (Korean: 슈퍼주니어), often referred to as SJ or SuJu (슈주), is a boy group from South Korea formed by SM Entertainment in 2005. With a total of 12 members, they are one of the largest boy bands in the world. The group consists of LeeteukHeechulYesung,KanginShindongSungminEunhyukDonghaeSiwonRyeowookKibum and Kyuhyun. The only Chinese member, Han Geng, was chosen from three thousand applicants via auditions held in China by SM Entertainment in 2001.[1] As of 2010, only 10 members are active, due to Han Geng leaving SM Entertainment and the group, Kangin's leave of absence for mandatory military service and Kibum's pursuit of an acting career.[2] However, the members have insisted that the others are still part of the group.[3][4] (wikipedia.com)

WHY WHY WHY SuJu??hahahaha, I don't know either...It just flows like that....I open my EYES and start to scream (deeply in my heart) "SuJu,oh my God....maybe I must come straight to Korea right now, stand up in front of SM Ent office building, and wait for them to see them by MY OWN EYES." It has happened for one week,hahahahaha...(how LATE and I REGRET that...). Their first video I watched was BONAMANA. It seems like "weird" and "unfamiliar" for my ears for the first, but now I am addicted to the song. In this video, I see HIM and I (cannot help that I am falling in love with his voice and himself) know later that he is Kyuhyun. He is my favorite in SuJu. He is the youngest (only one year older than me), yet he is the cuttest and funniest with his angelic voice. I cannot believe that I found him in BONAMANA MV with his newest style---He is so manly and mature in that video. WELL, you can see it by yourself if you do not believe me. :)


The following picture is an "old Kyu" HEHEHEHEHE (but he is still cute whatever his style)...........


No doubt, I am starting to collect SuJu videos, songs, and especially Kyuhyun's singles. They are many...so many. I am very happy because I can hear Kyuhyun's voice every day now...I like his part the best in Super Junior Mandarin (SJ-M), Blue Tomorrow...and the MV of this song is also my favorite. My favorite song from all SuJu's song (as far as I know) is "The one I Love" by Super Junior K.R.Y (love it because Kyuhyun is there!!!! ^^). 


His voice is very powerful and deep (bass type)--------you can say that his voice is so "manly". He has been blessed with unique timbre and style. In Super Junior, the most unique voice is Ryeo Wook (I can tell that is his part in each song only by hearing Ryeo Wook voice once), but now I can do the same thing with Kyuhyun voice. Last but not least, I adore YE SUNG voice too--I swear that the most beautiful and sexiest voice in SuJu is him...(the most incredible things about SuJu,it has so many beautiful voices!!!). Kyuhyun, Ryeo Wook, and Ye Sung are very very talented with their voices. With Sung Min, four of them are the leading vocals of Suju...(weeew)...Now I collected as many songs as I can. I have their movie too (Attack of the Pin Up Boys) but poorly, Kyuhyun is not there because of the 2007 accident (Huuuks,poor him)...

I have read about Kyuhyun  plastic surgery (his eyelids)...and I think I can accept this. Maybe some people will hate him because of this thing, but I MAKE MY STATEMENTS as clearly as possible: I love HIS VOICE the most. I will not make further excuse about that surgery. Even if Kyuhyun did not do it and he was not as handsome as now, I still like him. =)

His single I love the most is: Hope is a Dream that Never Sleep, The OST of King of Baking; Kim Tak Goo. I wish he will sing a lot more song....and beyond all of them, I hope SuJu will be 13 again. T_T 



No comments:

Post a Comment