Thursday, March 10, 2011

incredible voices attack: KYUHYUN VS YESUNG VS AFGAN VS VIDI ALDIANO

Coz I'm livin in this country, Indonesia...it is freakin curious to know how if the most popular man singers in this country are compared with the most beautiful voices in Super Junior: Kyuhyun and Yesung. I choose Afghan and Vidi...I think people will agree with me:: Both Afghan and Vidi have been already known as the most talented singers that each girl in my country admires. I provide the video from each of them in the following =)

PLEASE enjoy...the most beautiful voice (WORLD of ME version ^_____^)




Kyuhyun - Hope is Dream That Never Sleep


Yesung - It Has to be You

Afgan - Bawalah Cintaku

Vidi Aldiano - Keagungan Tuhan

WELL, which one do you prefer most????I'm so sorry I couldn't find the live version of all of them, so I decided to show the record version of theirs (but really i want to see them sing LIVE at the same time!!)
*Surely, I can decide the answer by my own...OF COURSE KYUHYUN.but if I am asked to choose WHICH ONE IS the BEST??

I GIVE UPPPP!!!!!!!They all are blessed with uniquely voice that cannot be compared, in fact.hehehehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment