Sunday, June 5, 2011

Super Junior and Kyuhyun in Indonesia (KIMCHI): FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME

How does it feel? At 00.30 am in June 4th,2011, I suddenly remembered that Super Junior have already arrived safely in Indonesia. KIMCHI would start that night and I (of course), don't have the ticket..hehe..so I just prayed and hoped all super junior members,esp Kyu would stay healthy and give their very best performances in my country. 

At once, I stared in my personal notebook and found that maybe Kyuhyun didn't come because Siwon did not. It made me very sad at that midnight....but when tonight I searched about KIMCHI event, I wanted to shout loud that YEAAAY,he comes!!Only think that he finally come to Indonesia make me feel very grateful...and for Yesung, Sungmin, Donghae, Ryeowook, Eunhyuk, Shindong, Leeteuk, Heechul, WELCOME guys...Please enjoy ur time and don't forget to come back to Indonesia for SS4!

Amin.

In Istora Senayan, Jakarta, that night, Super Junior brought 6 songs: Bonamana, No Other, Perfection from Super Junior M, Super Girl (also from Super Junior M) and the last: Sorry Sorry. They performed last, but the audiences still waited patiently. Leeteuk greeted Indonesian Elf with "Assalamualaikum, nama saya Leeteuk. Saya suka Indonesia dan saya suka Indonesia gadis" ( Assalamualaikum is special greeting for moslem) (My name is Leeteuk. I like Indonesia and I like Indonesian girl)...Donghae did want to lose that change also. He said,"Apa kabar?nama saya Donghae." (How are you?My name is Donghae). I can imagine how Indonesian ELF shouted hysterically when they heard it. Because this is KIMCHI, an event that bring not only one artist, but also FIVE Korean artists, that night was also became hotter with the presence of X-5, Girl's Day, The Boss, and Park Jung Min (member of SS501).




CREDITS: koreanaddictsindo.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment