Wednesday, July 20, 2011

SEOUL,finally I WILL COME!!

Maybe we can say it: a bless, a destiny, a coincidence, whatever....
But it is REAL,and I couldn't imagine from the beginning...

FINALLY >_____< SEOUL,here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only few days before my graduation from B.Sc., I got the announcement--the result that I really waited for-- Then everything was sooo unbelievable, my biggest journey will start: I have been accepted to continue my study in the city which Kpop lovers really want to go to...SEOUL!!!yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (more n more I think about it, I can't keep my mind from Seoul and who will I meet there) It means I will be so close to KYU, JO KWON, and all K-Pop stars there. It is soo amazing!!

BUT of course, honestly, it can't be said "like-it-is". Maybe I am sooo happy with my situation right now...all my friends told me to bring them SNSD personnels, Changmin DBSK, C.N. Blue, Super Junior...whhheww,, more than that, I must take full responsibility to whatever choice I have taken.. This is a scholarship, so I don't want to take a risk. I hope it will be my greatest chance to success in my life, I promise I will make it!!!

Yep, this is one of my biggest dream ever that come true///
Yep, I will go there KYUHYUN, so wait.for.me.

Best Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment