Friday, February 4, 2011

KYUHYUN wrote about HIS 23rd BIRTHDAY_________________________

When it was January 30th 2011, I woke up on 5 am and prepared myself to go to my TOEFL test location, not very far from "Simpang Dago", Bandung...and felt little nervous. This is my one and only chance to chase one of my biggest dream--continue my graduate study in Europe--what could I do was only pray and do my best...When I went home, I knew that the hysteria of SS3 Show in Singapore had already begun--I did not know if I had not enter TOEFL test, maybe I could take the first flight to Singapore only to watch them--SUPER JUNIOR...I wonder...why they don't come to Indonesia also???Why only to SINGAPORE which population is only 5 millions??!!Do they know that INDONESIA has 41 times larger population and also SUJU fans,,ha ha ha...what a pity___________>>raise hand if you agree ;) <<

I am in a rush to find as many information as I can about SUJU and Kyu...haha,do not ask me WHY---because I don't know either--Princekyu.net is my favorite blog that tells all information about Kyuhyun. I visit the blog almost everyday and find many wonderful and fantastic facts about Kyu and SUJU...Here I got from it and I smiled when I read that...This is from Kyu, again he wrote it by himself in his birthday (YESTERDAY):



Are you having a Happy New Year~~?
After a really long time I thoughtlessly ate and drank wine and I slept at midnight
And I woke up again so I watched TV and because I got bored I sang a little then I ate and cleaned up the room and I played games then I slept at 9
Then I woke up again so I ate and watched TV then I played games and this is Kyuhyun who after eating again became determined to write this note~2
When did I previously write a note~~? thinking that I checked and it was almost 1 year ago… ahahahaha
You know today I celebrated a pleasant birthday~~
Compared to Lunar New Year February 3rd is more important to me it’s my birthday ㅎ.ㅎ
Obviously 2011 started not long ago.. it did
But before I knew it January quickly~ passed by and The Three Musketeers which I thought I couldn’t possibly handle was safely concluded as well
and it’s February
Being my birthday I also received gifts from many places.. I received greetings too and I got really a lot of letters as well
I settled down and I read just the letters for 5 hours and suddenly I had a thought
Who am I to have a lot of people love me so much and greet me like this..
Aside from the fans I’m unable to confidently receive recognition from a lot of people as a singer..
I’m in a stuation where I have a really long long way to go before reaching my goal..
but whether it’s at a concert or on stage or on some special day such as this it makes me slightly more self-reflective..
For the fans who acknowledge and love me who is so lacking
I’ll strive more and I’ll work harder and I’ll run more3~~
Happy new year ^^
Oh right! I received the gifts thank you *^^* I wanted to upload a confirmation picture.. but I don’t know how to upload pictures here so I pass4
Original Source. 시크릿

Translated by. GAIA @pastakyu SJ-WORLD.NET

TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS


wooo...how can an idol be so humble like that...=,)

No comments:

Post a Comment