Tuesday, February 15, 2011

S.M. The BALLADS: HOT TIMES, MISS YOU and Why they are DIFFERENT?!!


Again and again...I must be very thankful to him, the dorky-cute-adorable KYUHYUN, and people behind him, SM Entertainment, ...what I should say is that Kyu is stronger and tougher than I thought before--he could take so many jobs and joined many groups beside Super Junior...you know...Super Junior K.R.Y, Super Junior M (which yesterday make their come back...), and now with new ballad group: S.M. The Ballad. Maybe I am very late to announce this, but yesterday--when Too Perfect from Super Junior M became the hot trend in Twitter, many status and comments are posted about this song--I stayed in front of my laptop and realized that there are still MV about Kyu that I had not watched--ALL MV with Kyu are "a must" to collect---so I remembered S.M. The Ballads--well, not so long after that, I find the MV in Youtube and very very SATISFIED with them!!!

The first MV is HOT TIMES...the concept in theis MV is very eye-catching and gives strong sense of classic decorative.....ah...it can be watched here...please enjoy and believe me that this song makes you CRAZY about it...this song is awesome and shows the singing capability from each person--they are only four person BUT their voices are SUPERBBBBBBBB....likes there are many Kyuhyuns sing together :P



SM The Ballad (stylized as S.M. The Ballad) is a South Korean ballad group formed by S.M. Entertainment. The group's members are:TRAX’s Jay, Super Junior's KyuhyunShinee’s Jonghyun and Jino. (wikipedia.com)

In the 2nd photo above, from left to right: (Jay, Jonghyun, Kyuhyun, and Jino)

THEIR VOICES quality........oh my,,,0_0 each of them are the best singer in their previous group--you can imagine how if they are together within the same group like S.M. The Ballads (and also because Kyu is there!!hehe)

The following video is the MV Miss You___I prefer HOT TIMES than this one because the song is more groovy and focuses on their vocal techniques--how wonderful, but still I like both MVs.
=) =)


Maybe it is too late to post about this, but I am still want to, because I really like how those Korean men sing in so beautiful way___________________^^



No comments:

Post a Comment