Monday, February 21, 2011

LAUNCHING MV "TOO PERFECT" SUPER JUNIOR M


Today, at 11 am, it will be aired in MTV Taiwan...I can't wait to watch TOO PERFECT atmosphere in the MV--but maybe all ELF in the world have the same enthusiasm so I try to calm down a little. I found this picture  in twitter and someone said it will be the cover of their new mini album... GEEEZZ,,,how cute our KYU here (he is in the center of attention in this cover....!!)  he looks like Russian, not Korean. To be honest, I almost believe that he is not human,, he looks like a SUPER CUTE-PRETTY DOLL that everyone wants so badly. RRGGhhh, in my city I'm not sure if I can find the original version in Feb 25th___= (

OK, just watch them in Youtube__enough for me.hhhh.
Here's the link to watch the premiere MV: http://www.mtv.com.tw/show.html

AND TADAAAA...here they are_________________________________________!!!


PLEASE watch it in Youtube, not here...I just share the link...

No comments:

Post a Comment