Friday, February 4, 2011

Kyuhyun's 23rd Birthday...^0^

It just started like the way it is...In the beginning, I started to feel very proud of him---THE DORKY CUTE BOY, with his angelic voice...These couple weeks I spend by reading blogs,watching his live show, and searching about this guy...Well, am I so freak about him? -________- Well, I don't think so...maybe because he is too admirable for me, I mean his VOICE, hahaha

Yesterday was his birthday---I am very happy and find myself CANNOT control myself to search about this precious day..."What is he doing right now??" I follow him on twitter, but two comments that he made in that day did not show something special--well, until I find this video--


This video was taken in SUKIRA show in February 3rd. There were Lee Teuk and Eun Hyuk as the MC.  Kyu seemed drunk--his voice and his dorky laugh told that---oh MY GOD, I think this is the one thing I don't like of Kyu--HE should not drink wine too much!!How about his voice and his health??!!But even when he was drunk, he could sing part of the song "Hope is a Dream That Never Sleep" so well...WOAA...>_< ,one more, I like his LAUGH like that (seems he enjoyed his birthday celebration out of nowhere______)
Happy birthday Kyu, hope you'll be more successful than before! =) =) ;)



This photo was taken yesterday by himself and became "today popular photos" in Twitter ^_^........Oh, I almost forget, I also found this recording from one of Kyu's fan page on FB--HERE the LINK because I cannot get the URL...You can hear Kyu sing "You Raise Me Up" in Korean version here--so lovely...
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1339194433944&oid=277063000983



No comments:

Post a Comment