Sunday, February 13, 2011

NEW SUPER JUNIOR M with SUNGmin and EUNhyuk, THEIR PHOTO TEASER and also KYU

Super Junior M will come back in February,14th 2011 (that is TOMORROW,,hohoho) with their new hits: TOO PERFECT. Their mini album will be released in February 25th and.........there are also new members!!!PLOK PLOK...since Hangeng left SujuM, everybody has been too enthusiastic to guess who will become the new leader --- and yap--he is Zhoumi, then what MORE?

Whoa whoa, even this is a very big surprise for me --as usual, I'm not too up2date about this kind of thing--hehe, even so. i just know that Sungmin and Eunhyuk will join SujuM few minutes ago--so I decided to write this note--THANKS so much to Pricekyu.net for all information and TOP pictures ever of Kyu~~



HE seems so "dark and mysterious" in this picture ( I scream out load when i saw this), but totally PRETTY-HANDSOME at the same time_________>_< I hope I can get the hottest info about what will happen tomorrow...

Oh right, these photos are teaser for their comeback...SMEnt introduce a little confusing style in here--I don't know which style that can explain their look: Russian, Vampire, or Europe in 1800's???



>>>>CANNOT wait for hearing their beautiful voices ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment